Florida Manufactured & Mobile Home Insurance
For retirees ready to downsize, snowbirds seeking inexpensive vacation homes and lower-income families, manufactured and mobile homes offer a more affordable housing option than traditional homes. In fact, manufactured and mobile homes remain the housing of choice for thousands of Floridians. Over the past decade, the number of licensed Florida parks with 10 or more lots has remained steady at about 2,350.
First Gate provides agents and brokers throughout the country with Florida manufactured and mobile home insurance programs from the portfolio of markets with which we work. We can provide you with a total insurance solution that includes:
Manufactured & Mobile Home Coverage options in Florida
- Physical Damage coverage to protect the mobile home against fire, lightning, theft, vandalism, water damage from bursting pipes, windstorms, flood, among other perils. Coverage can also be designed to include damage to tie down anchoring systems
- Liability coverage to protect against losses from personal injury claims in the event someone is injured on the property.
- Personal Property
- Protection from flood and other weather
- Accidental damage
- Loss of use
- And many others ...
You’ll receive excellent service with First Gate throughout the quote and submission process. We will respond to you within 24 hours, as we know how important it is for you to respond quickly to your clients. You can depend our expertise and experience to support your sales and marketing goals.
- Competitive Rates.
- Flexible Payments with many convenient options available for your insureds.
- Responsive Claims Service – the markets with which we partner are committed to providing all customers with superior claims service.
We pride ourselves in customer service with the lowest possible rate. Just contact us today at 772-247-6010 to find your next Florida mobile home or manufactured home insurance policy. We service mobile home insurance policies in Port Saint Lucie, Florida area.